EngineeringThe Project Engineering Team is responsible for coordination and control of all technical work on the project. He will be supported by experienced discipline lead engineers who will assume responsibility for allocated project areas.
His main tasks are:
- Ensure to reach technical and quality requirements of contract
- Direct and coordinate disciplines Lead Engineers
- Ensure engineering schedule "in due time"
- Liase technically with other parties involved in the project such as Project Manager and Owner
- Ensure application of Company's procedures and list them in the quality plan
- Manage project and specific design review meetings
The Project Engineering Team coordinates all efforts of the Engineers and Designers. His duties includes issuing of project specifications, conformance checks of design with specifications and timely flow of technical output in accordance with the project schedule.
The Project Engineering Team carries out the conceptual and basic engineering based on contract specifications and documentation, it prepares and issues the detailed documentation for construction and technical specifications for subsystems and components to be purchased.
The Project Engineer and lead engineers support the Project Manager and the Purchasing Department in negotiations and follow up of the suppliers till the delivery of the equipment/materials/services.